Phil is truly underrated...
"For the longest time, I was so focused on being deaf in my left ear, that I almost forgot my other ear was perfectly fine."
Ask me stuff!
Post the number of the question you want me to answer in my ask box and I will answer honestly <3
- Longest plane ride you’ve ever been on?
- What are you looking forward to in the next week?
- Did you go out or stay in last night? How late did you stay up last night?
- Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
- Do you miss anyone?
- Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- Are you listening to music right now?
- Are there any stressful situations in your life?
- Who did you last share a bed with?
- Will you sing today?
- Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
- Will next Friday be a good one?
- What is your current desktop picture?
- What concerts have you been to?
- How many children do you want and what will their names be?
- Where do you want to live when you’re older?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- What’s something you fantasise about?
- Do you spend money or save it?
- What eye colour do you find sexiest?
Good morning ya’ll! Happy Sunday #quotes #regram from the lovely @sophiabush
Lavender Sunset, France (by Greg Krycinski)
There’s no better place to witness a sunset than over lavender fields in Provence, France. Definitely Bucket List-worthy.
Northern Lights, Ilulissat | Greenland (by Timo Lieber)
The Northern Lights, or Aurora Borealis, are formed by energy charged particles in the high altitude atmosphere. Don’t leave this natural phenomenon off your Bucket List!